***Please check your email for any event / class changes***
Wholesaling with Expert Nathan Haley
At our next meeting we will be led by Nathan Haley. This meeting will
focus on achieveing success in wholesaling, how to find off-market deals and how to secure funding for these deals.
Nathan will be using his expertise to guide you all on the skills and tactics necessary to find local off-market deals. Nathan has been finding off-market deals and wholesaling in the Houston and the surrounding area an investor and as a realtor for the last
decade! He has participated in hundreds of real estate transactions and is still actively investing in today. Join us and learn Nathan's new and innovative approach to locating off market deals.
@ The Crowne Plaza River Oaks
Tom Berry Presents:
How to Build a Profitable Rental Portfolio
- Analyzing Potential Rental Properties
- What to do after Purchase
- Pros and Cons of Self-Managing
- Pros and Cons of Third Party Managing, and How to Select One
- Section 8 program
- Tenant Qualification Process
- And more!
"The biggest difference I see between a successful rental investor, and unsuccessful investor, is training." -Tom Berry
@ The Crowne Plaza River Oaks
How to Write Your Ultimate Love Letter
December 8-9, 2017
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
(optional networking hour from 5:00 -6:00 pm) Quest IRA, Inc. Classroom
17171 Park Row, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77084
LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE!
After this intensive bootcamp, you will:
- Know why you need an estate plan
- Know the 5 “must-have” documents to protect your family
- Understand the probate process and know how to avoid it!
- Understand the exit strategy options available to real estate investors
- Know how to designate retirement plan beneficiaries to minimize income taxes for your heirs
- Learn how to coordinate your estate plan with your asset protection plan
- Understand trusts and learn how to use them to benefit your loved ones… (I mean what the heck is QPRT, ILIT, IDGT, CRT, CLT, QTIP and RLT anyway??)
- Learn how to structure your trusts to avoid the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax
- Know where to start… and no longer feel overwhelmed by the estate planning process!
Stop Procrastinating! Be inspired and motivated to write the ultimate love letter to your loved ones!
You will spend 2 days with other investors who are in the same position and have the same questions you have!
Bring a spouse or significant other for an additional $297.
The Wealth Club is known not only for our friendly networking environment but also for our commitment to investor education. Monthly meetings are offered to our members, featuring the most seasoned speakers and educators. Additionally, there are many opportunities for personal mentoring and for real estate related classes, seminars, and boot camps.
Good to know
- The Wealth Club meets on the last Thursday of every month--unless otherwise announced due to holidays.
- Wealth Club meetings are FREE to members and first-time guests.
- Non-members are welcome to attend Wealth Club meetings for a guest fee of $25.
- Most socials and mixers are FREE to attend (and usually have prizes!)
- All classes and training opportunities are available to Wealth Club members at a discount.